Dentistry to rebuild or re-construct teeth due to wear TMD/TMJ, bruxism, grinding that will give you back the smile you once had. This is a great way to give yourself a more youthful appearance. Looking 10 years younger is not uncommon
Fillings that look like your tooth. Getting rid of the mercury-based metal fillings is not only more healthy for your body in general, it also is much better for the strain placed on your tooth during use. Tooth-colored restoration are today's answer to filling teeth.
Filling in gaps, chips, spaces, or changing the color of a tooth is a process called Bonding. It can give your smile a boost with minimal tooth reshaping or in some cases none of your tooth is removed.
Addition treatment available:
- Dental Cleanings
- Dental check-ups
- Sealants to prevent decay
- Bite guards or night guards to protect teeth
- Solutions for halitosis (bad breath)
- Replace missing teeth with dentures, partial dentures and bridges
- Cosmetically recontouring the gums to enhance your smile
- Root canals (endodontic treatment)
- Conservative germ therapy to treat periodontal disease
- Dental imaging to preview a new smile.
- Straighten teeth